Kilchurn Castle is a ruined 15th century structure on the northeastern end of Loch Awe, in Argyll and Bute, Scotland.
- Nikon D200
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6 EX DC HSM @ 20mm
- 1/1 seconds @ f/8, ISO100, Manual mode
- no filters
- Slight exposure and WB adjustments in Adobe Camera Raw
- Removed a dust spots
- Shadows/Highlights on Light channel
- Selective Curves and an overall Curves layer
- Curves layers with blend modes for some texture on Castle and Clouds
- Slight colour and contrast boosts on horizon line
- Resized and selectively sharpened for website
- Add border and signature.