Another one from the recent Portencross mission with Marek, stormy weather is not easy task to deal with , but some time can give you excellent effect in the end.
- Nikon D200
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6 EX DC HSM @ 13mm
- 15 seconds @ f/8, ISO100, Manual mode
- Hi-tech ND 0.9 (soft) + ND 1.2 (full)
- Slight exposure and WB adjustments in Adobe Camera Raw
- Removed a dust spots
- Shadows/Highlights on Light channel
- Selective Curves and an overall Curves layer
- Curves layers with blend modes for some texture on rock
- Slight colour and contrast boosts on horizon line
- Resized and selectively sharpened for website
- Added a slight vignette
- Add border and signature.